KEY STRATEGIES CO. is a French consulting company that specializes in strategy and marketing. The company is based in Paris and operates in France and internationally. The main goal of KEY STRATEGIES CO is to help companies and businesses to maximize their performance in their markets. All our consulting services are tailored to fit with each project and defined constraints. The approach is based on an innovative methodology, aiming to create a short and long term advantage for our partners and clients.
KEY STRATEGIES CO. develops pre-built work methodologies such as CompetitivSimulations™ that are pre-designed business war games adapted to the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and healthcare industry.
KEY STRATEGIES CO. provides a set of services such as organisational transformation, teams trainings, strategic planning, business analysis… for the pharmaceutical, comsetics and healthcare industry.
KEY STRATEGIES CO. offers the possibility of externalizing marketing activities for organizations without dedicated internal capabilities or for mature drugs, brands and medical devices.
CompetitivSimulations™ is a pre-built work methodology (anticipation based on knowledge and simulation of the future) to improve competition knowledge, anticpate future strategies and create advantage. It is specifically designed to fit with the healthcare industry environment
Business war games Competitor war games
Willing to ?
– Create a competitive advantage
– Accelerate market share gain
– Anticipate market evolutions
– Test the strategic plans
– Define multiple market scenarios
Competitive Simulations / business war games are the first step towards success. Anticipating market trends and competition moves will help a more precise strategy and investments
COMPETITIVSIMULATIONS™ ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
• The development of competitors booklets containing their most relevant information and regularly updated
• The organization of a competitive simulation (business war game) workshop* using KEY STRATEGIES CO. methodology
• The establishment of clear strategic recommendations and company roadmap for a pragmatic roll-out
• The follow-up of all the above to adapt the roadmap to new market events
* The outputs from the competitive simulation (business war game) which are an anticipation of the future market evolutions, often happen in the real life
STEPS TO SUCCESS
Each Competitive Simulation (business war game) is tailored to fit with the internal and external challenges (Company, Business, competitive environment)
KEY STRATEGIES CO. specializes in healthcare (pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry…) and conducts competitive simulations (business war game) in an ethical way
The key steps are >>>
• An investigation and research phase
• A business war game workshop to establish the competitive roadmap
• A follow-up phase for regular updates and strategy adjustements
• Get an in-depth competition knowledge
• Anticipate the competitors strategy (evidence, story telling, key actions, cutomer relationship)
• Create a company roadmap and plan scenarios
• Reinforce team spirit and willingness to win
Competitive Simulations (business war games) have proven to be key methodologies to :
>>Avoid direct competition (red ocean) and create new opportunities (blue ocean)
>>Ultimately maximize impact and accelerate performance in a structured way
“War gaming is a company’s metal detector” Benjamin Gilad, PhD, author Business war games
KEY STRATEGIES CO. has a very strong confidentiality commitment. For more information, please contact us.
Open attitude, Innovation, Technique, Reliability, Humanism
From the Healthcare Industry
From other industries
Cette page contient toutes les informations légales concernant l’utilisation du site web www.key-strategies.fr, de ses sous-domaines et de tous les sites web propriétés de KEY Strategies Co.
SASU – Immatriculé au greffe de Paris – RCS 821 119 666 – Président : M. KAILALI Yazid
Ce site web est la propriété de KEY Strategies Co. dont le siège social est situé à l’adresse suivante :
KEY Strategies Co.
5, Avenue des Chasseurs
Hébergement du site web
12-14 Rond Point des Champs Elysées
Réalisation du site web
36, Allée Antoine de Saint-Exupéry